WashU Canvas users can create accounts in the Canvas Community. Although the Canvas Community is accessible to anyone, having a Canvas Community account will allow you to create posts and ideas, respond in forums, add comments, and much more.
To create a Canvas Community account:
- Visit the Canvas Community.
- Click the Log In link at the top of the page.
- You will be prompted to select a domain. Select wustl.instructure.com.
- If you are presented with the WUSTL Connect Login, input your WUSTL Key and password.
- Confirm your Canvas Community profile details. For Username, input your WUSTL email address. Then, add your first and last names.
- View the Canvas guide for more information (keep in mind we use WUSTL Key and not the login screen the guide displays).
To log in during future visits, you will complete Steps 1 through 4.