As of November 28, 2018, all students are required to enroll in 2FA (two factor authentication) for all WUSTL key enabled applications. If you have not enrolled, visit the Information Technology website for step-by step directions. If you have enrolled and are still experiencing issues, follow the steps below:
- Check to make sure your WUSTL Key is working by logging on to http://one.wustl.edu
- If your WUSTL Key is NOT working contact visit the WUSTL Key website for more information
- If your WUSTL Key IS working go to Step 2.
- Make sure you are logging on to the correct version of Canvas.
- Most WashU students/faculty access courses via the main WashU MyCanvas instance of Canvas
- MD program students/faculty access courses via WUSM MD Program Canvas.
- If your issue is not resolved in steps 1 or 2 above, contact the Help Desk at 314-933-3333 and explain the issue.